First blog post

  First blog post

Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

1)

In media,I am looking forward to debates and discussions


2) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)  


The device i use is an iphone


3) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?

 

Mine is 4 hours as i go out everyday which is still bad to be using a phone for 4 hours of my time at home


4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?


I rewatched snowfall


5) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?


I listen to spotify in my airpods everywhere i go


6) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?


Call of duty, fortnite,fifa and gta are the games i play


7) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 


I have all social media and i like it so i know what happens in life and things


8) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?


I think it is Negative because it can make people insecure about someone elses looks even though most people are catfishes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog